Monday, June 27, 2011

Tri Stories: Motivation

Tri Stories: Motivation
 




Can take you places you DREAM of!!
 So I awoke this morning NOT feeling my training today, which was yoga & brick……I biked a total of 37 miles Friday & Saturday, that being the most this season, and though I felt awesome while in it, my body requested a break….Well, after teaching my class I move into meditation & yoga practice, I also used the foam roller today, my body was TIGHT!! It helped me to massage and lengthen things out, but it could not take care of the fatigue that I was movin’ with. As I peddled to the gym I was thinking “I’m not training today”, I’m going back home after my class & practice”. After my practice I’m motivated to do a bit more so I bargain within’ that I’ll spin then go……Changing in to my spin gear I’m motivated to spin, because I’m leaving after. Spin was on point! I was so tired I forgot James was subbing again for Heather, immediately I perk up as I enter the studio that was pretty full, I peep many of the regulars in the room…….Yea, the energies were vibin’ and we had a SLAMMIN’ RIDE!!! Every class I’ve take from James has been different, I like that……variety is good, keeps things interesting, make ya wanna come back….Lol….




WORD!
The spin completely perked me up, I was feeling NICE!! I’ve said it many times before, I LOVE when I COLD SWEAT it out when I’m workin’ it out……It’s the best, gross, but the BEST…..leaves me feelin’ like I did something…..WORD! I was motivate to run after spinning, I wanted to respect both request, my physical self wanted to rest, my mental self wanted to keep going as my spiritual self supported them both….keeping things balanced……I hit up the tread mill and run 2 miles…..that’s it! I initially planed to run 1 mile but as I ran things were feeling good so I added another mile and promised myself I’d stop there for today……..





RESPECT
Laying in the steam bath feeling fabulous! I plan my work day, the lack of energy & motivation I was movin’ with this morning got left behind….Lol….I was on some real motivating energy and ready to get into it!! Taking time to go within’ during my meditation and yoga practice, left me feeling motivated, and the motivation kept coming as I moved through my training. WOW, simply beautiful what a bit of SELF MOTIVATION can do for ya!! All it takes is the decision to honor and respect the request and needs of the body…..Self Love…..




Peace, Love, Joy, Happiness
&
 Motivation
Y'all

Peace,

T



No comments: