Friday, June 24, 2011

Tri Stories: Nobody puts Toni in a corner........

Tri Stories: Nobody puts Toni in a corner…....


I'm the leader in MY LIFE.....



Thursday……….Uggghhhhhh, all I’m going to say is I took a spin class……PERIOD! I awoke Friday feeling like I needed to break free from life energies that were tryin’ to interrupt my flow……..I sit for meditation then I hop on my bike head off to teach my 07:30 am class followed by a 15 mile bike ride and a personal yoga practice that consisted of heavy inversions…….after my noon class I hit up the pool!!

My outer strength is only a SMALL sample
of my INNER strength.......





I DID NOT SWIM THURSDAY!! EXHALE………..Once in the pool area I hop right in NO pool boy, NO swim gloves, NO kick board…..Just ME in the pool!! I start my laps immediately…….FOCUSED……. I proceed to swim 14 LAPS without anything!! I was on some CrAzY internal energy today…..,I didn’t have a chance to think about anything else except  I needed to get my swim on………When I’m feeling like that, I see nothing, I hear nothing and I think about nothing except the task at hand…….I had one conversation with myself in the pool…..”GET IT DONE!!” I could feel all tension releasing with each arm stroke and leg kick……I cruise through the first eight laps, focused on nothing but my breath, I began to fatigue around lap nine……I look at my gloves and pool boy, on the edge of the pool...they are calling my name……BUT…..I only look,…..I thought about grabbing them, then I say to myself, “GET OUTTA’ MY WAY!!! I was on something else today…….I don’t like restrictions, NOPE I REALLY don’t , and yesterday left me in situations that caused restrictions…..EXHALE……I swam my ARSE OFF TODAY!!! WHAT!?! I needed that release, I needed to let go and feel strong (internally & externally) and able to accomplish what I set my intention on………EXHALE……. near the end of my swim, I struggled, I stopped, I worked with my breath…….I SWAM!! I dunno......I released in that pool today……….INHALE……….silence…………..EXHALE……..

I create my  INNER PEACE......


I stay in the steam bath for 30 minutes post ride & swim, completely exhausted……meditating.....after a shower and a stop at Whole Foods I get home and pass out………I have some pretty cool plans this weekend, and truth is they are right on time…….NAW, I’m not the type of person who does well when put in a corner……I GOT THIS, so I’m just gonna get & stay out of my own way, and not allow anyone or anything to step in my way……This is MY journey, MY dream……..I GOT THIS!!



GET OUTTA MY WAY!
My Inner PEACE, creates BALANCE & STRENGTH
in my external body.....

Peace, Love & Get out of your own way...
Y'all



Peace,

T

No comments: