Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tri Stories: T-20.....Sunkissed Skin & Inner Peace


Lovin' my Sunkissed Skin!

Tri Stories: T-20.....Sunkissed Skin & Inner Peace


 
 Great training this past week......after allowing myself some rest from swimming, I went back at it with different energy. Tuesday's open water swim gave me that extra boost I needed, my biggest concern about swimming in the lake; the depth of the water......After getting in and actually swimming at my race location, I became a bit more confidant in my abilities, a bit reassured....exactly what I needed! My top swimming priority up till Tri day....I'll be working on increasing my endurance in the water! I can't be stoppin' in the LAKE....Lol.....but very serious......Mindy, one of my swim coaches gave me some cool tips and techniques that I've been practicing, I'm swimming in the lake again this week.....with intentions of increasing to, two swim days in the lake.....I hope....well if time permits. Anywhoo....I'm super excited & super ready for this triathlon!!



Relaxin" post workout at WAC






I've been relaxing the mind, body and spirit as much as possible, long meditations, restorative yoga practices, soaking up the sun, good sleep and plenty of fruits, fluids and steam bath's.  I'm going to schedule a deep tissue massage for next week......Ahhhh......It's my intention to participate in  the triathlon with complete inner peace and to have TONS of FUN!!
Post teaching a Yoga class...Headin'
out for a bike ride

Peace Love & Sunkissed Skin Y'all

Peace,
T

No comments: