Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tri Stories: Going Inward….SHhhhh

Tri Stories: Going Inward….SHhhhh

Gotta take it INWARD......FOCUSED


I have a little over a month before my tri-sprint (37 days to be exact )…….I’m at the phase where it’s all within’…….I find it difficult to even write about all that is happening with me now, not only with the tri training, but in other areas of my life as well. When it rains it pours!! I happen to really like the rain storms I’m experiencing now, growth is happening…..The flip side is my writing creativity has taken a back seat, I can’t seem to find the words to blog…..I’m processing within’, focused and committed. I’ve been killin’ the miles on my bike average 50-60 miles on the weekend and another 25-30 during the week, I'm still spinning at least twice a week, running & swimming three times per week, daily yoga practice and meditation.........my weight has stabilized and thus far I’ve lost a total of 21lbs!! Though this has not been about weight loss, it feels great to have lost the weight. In regards to my running, I’m enjoying each run and defiantly notice a overall improvement in my endurance…….Then there is the swim…….yea……um…..SILENCE.



I’m grateful for this experience that I’ve embarked on, it has opened me up in way’s I never envisioned…….growth is fun, but it’s also painful at times, and right now I’m experiencing it all!! Well like I said, I’m really at a loss for written words, I just wanted to touch bases with my readers and let y’all know I’m DOIN’ IT!! No one ever said the growth process was easy…….but, I’m all about growth of mind, body and spirit, and as long as no harm is being caused to myself or others I will continue on this path of total self growth and awareness…………..I’m babbling now…..Lol…..well I am…….


Being one with nature is the best medicine for my mind, body & spirit......I say to those in search of me lately, check the lake or a nearby park, you're guaranteed to find me in either place, completely relaxed laying on a blanket in deep meditation , just letting go.......YUP, I've been leaving my words in Lake Michigan!

I’m going to sit for my eve meditation now then move through a gentle yoga practice to help prepare my body for rest……..Not sure when I’ll blog again, but for sure I will blog!! I’m thinking more about photo blogging this last month of tri-training…..hummm…..yea, I think that’s what I’m going to do………I welcome this inward time, I NEED IT!


Peace, Love & taking it inward
Y'all

SHhhhhhh.......



Peace,

T


No comments: