Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tri Stories: He’s got LEGS!!


Yesss Sirrrr!!
Tri Stories: He’s got LEGS!!


I was so ready for my training on Saturday….my two morning  classes were great, lots of good positive energy in both. Friday evening left me feeling at peace, I like to surround myself with positive people, and hanging with some very special folk last week left me feeling loved and understood…..the combination of all the above made for a great start to the weekend!


My Ashtanga practice was medicinal, the rest I took from training on Friday showed on my mat Saturday, my ego was at rest the entire time……I’ve noticed such a change not only in my physical but mental & spiritual body since I added mix of Hatha, Iyengar and Ashtanga practice into the mix……The class was small today maybe six students, which allowed a nice peaceful energy to flow in the room, I moved effortlessly into several asanas that I’ve been struggling with, as I accept the one’s I cannot move into with that same ease, I will continue with my dedication to the practice knowing that maybe one day I will move into those asanas or not……No worries either way, I’m just enjoying the journey………Speaking of this journey, lately every time I’m on my yoga mat, or in meditation , I’ve been having a REAL visions of packing up and getting out of Chi-city!! I dunno, it was never my intention to be here this long and the longer I’m here the more I realize I don’t want to be………I’m a  100%     EAST COAST, and sometimes the tippy toeing one must do around the not so thick skinned folks annoys me, I speak the passionate truth, as I believe the truth will set you free, and I’m finding that my overall tolerance for the windy city is diminishing quickly……The unfortunate part is I JUST signed a new lease, so I’m kinda stuck for at least 360 more day’s……Ugghhh!!! Who knows maybe I’ll have a change of heart by then, but TODAY I want OUT!! NEW YORK CITY is calling my name, bringing me closer to my family, friends and I know I’ll be a great success there………I’m OVER this!…..YUP, I’m having a real live moment of dislike for Chi-city today…….Ahhhh, feels great to say that out loud, now I’m gonna let it go and focus on making the move back where I belong!!







After my yoga class I head into spin…….The weather was rather nice in the city yesterday, the Cubs and the Bulls were playing, so I was not surprised that only about eight spinners showed up…….I was full of energy and ready to get it in, only to be disappointed!!! DeWitt was teaching today and to my surprise the class was just MEH…..The thing that turned me off the most, is he was not spinning with the class, which affects the overall delivery……I can understand if a teacher is under the weather or is injured and they don’t spin with us, but his reasoning for not spinning was “I forgot my spin gear” WHAT!?! Um, how does that happen….I mean if your headed to work how do you forget your *work clothes* that dropped the energy from a 10 to 5 right there, then add in the small class size, and your left with MEH! Thank GOD for the HOTTTTT Dude spinning in front of me…..Lol….He saved the class! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a man with nice toned legs and this dude had them from the ankles to the booty!! OMG, I literally could not keep my eyes off his legs…….They reminded me of basketball player legs……And if ya, know me ya know the only sport I enjoy is basketball…..ILOVES watchin’ the men run up and down the court….YUM!! I used this dude (Andres, I’d find out after class ) for the much needed inspiration to get me through the class…….Little did I know the woman spinning next to me could not take her eyes off him either….Tee-Hee, Hey we’re human….Lol……After class I head right over to Andres and say “you have some AWESOME LEGS, thanks for the inspiration"….YUP, sure did, Lol, he blushed soooo hard and said thank you asked my name as he flashed his pearly whites…….Heyyy Andres!! LAWD!!

Justsayin'









The only thing, when I got up close to Andres, Ummm, can ya say COUGARALERT….Lol….ANDMENOCOUGAR…..HAHAHA!! But I do LOOK and FLIRT!! I mention to the woman next to me how nice his legs were and she responds “ OMG, I know, I could not take my eyes of him the entire class” Lol….I kid you not, they were eye catching to say the least………My eyes were completely satisfied after spinning even though my body was disappointed……Oh, well I hope this not spinning with the class does not become a habit, I need my teachers to come ready to SPIN!! Talking your way through class, as we bust our butts......Ummmmm, not a good look, and will not keep people coming back….



I have a full week, some cool projects I’ll be working on……I even took a peek at NYC Health & Wellness opportunities, I think I’m gonna get a headhunter…..I always acknowledge feelings that constantly arise when I’m on my mat and the visions of me leaving have been appearing for a while, so I’ll began to at least look into possibilities and opportunities to take YOGATONES back home!!



Peace & Love Y'all

YUP, YUP, I'm feeling a bit melancholy today......SIGH.....



Peace,

T

No comments: